- I do not provide personal investment advice and I am not a qualified licensed investment advisor. I am an amateur investor.
- All information found here, including any ideas, opinions, views, predictions, forecasts, commentaries, suggestions, or stock picks, expressed or implied herein, are for informational, entertainment or educational purposes only and should not be construed as personal investment advice. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies.
- I will not and cannot be held liable for any actions you take as a result of anything you read here.
- Conduct your own due diligence, or consult a licensed financial advisor or broker before making any and all investment decisions. Any investments, trades, speculations, or decisions made on the basis of any information found on this site, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.
- Post Nautical is my personal weblog. It reflects my own views, ideas and opinions. It is not a production of my employer, nor is it affiliated with any broker/dealer or registered investment advisor.
- No representations or warranties are made with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this entire weblog, including any links to other sites. The links provided are maintained by their respective organizations and they are solely responsible for their content. All information presented here is provided ‘as is’, without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied.
- From time to time I may include affiliate links and advertisements on Post Nautical that result in my receiving a payment should a visitor click on a link or sign up to a service, as per established Internet practice. Readers are entirely responsible for any actions they take as a result of reading or clicking on links on the site, and are urged to read the small print!